Studio Helper Terms of Service
By using the Studio Helper web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Studio Helper reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You must provide your legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Studio Helper cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment and Refunds
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts, once the free trial period has ended.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Studio Helper reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Studio Helper reserves the right to change our monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the Studio Helper website: www.StudioHelper.com
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. Cancellation requests should be sent through e-mail, and should include the name and e-mail address on your account. Though not required, Studio Helper requests that the reason for cancellation also be included in the cancellation request.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Studio Helper, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.Studio Helper reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Studio Helper owns the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Studio Helper owns.
- Studio Helper claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Studio Helper.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, including invoices, event reminders, and personal messages, may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Studio Helper does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Studio Helper, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Studio Helper to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Studio Helper and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Studio Helper (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions regarding the Terms of Service should be sent to support at studio helper dot com.